Here lists new featues and bug fixes.
- 2019-09-05 Add help page for the DIC and BPIC function.
- 2019-09-05 Expand DIC and BPIC functions to handle model object with many subjects.
- 2019-09-22 Add 2-D diffusion model, CDDM.cpp and CDDM.hpp.
- 2019-09-29 Modified lba_ in Likelihood.hpp and rlba_norm in random.R to adapt for PM model. Adapted two bessel-function routines, gsl_sf_bessel_zero_J0 & gsl_sf_bessel_J1 from GSL for the zero-drift process.
- 2019-10-14 Add model selection modules.
- 2019-11-07 Add FCalculation_new. This adds a faster version of distribution function of the diffusion decision model when high precision is needed (precision > 4)
- 2019-11-15 Upgrade informal S3 class to formal S4 class
- 2019-11-22 vectorized rlba_norm to accommodate PM model
- 2019-09-22 Fix run_many and rerun_many in sampling.R to cope with the change in mclapply. Now the ncore option enters mclapply via getOption(“mc.cores”, ncore)).
- 2019-10-13 Fix deviance.model dimension error, in ‘apply’ function from across column to across row
- 2019-11-26 Temporarily remove FCalculation_new.cpp and class CDF in FCalculator.hpp to accommodate that Windows, because it does not have GSL library (ie gsl_integration.h).
- 2019-11-28 Fixed simulate_one in model-class.R when trial numbers are 0 for some design cell.